Terms & Conditions
1.1 This website (“our Site”) promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
- Accessing our Site
2.1 We cannot guarantee that our Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt our Site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
2.2 You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Site and is compatible with our Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content on our Site will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
2.3 We reserve the right, in our discretion, to withdraw, suspend or modify our Site or certain features or parts of our Site with or without notice to you, where we have reason to do so. There may also be times when our Site or certain features or parts of our Site become unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any withdrawal, modification, unavailability, suspension or discontinuance of our Site or any service available on or through our Site.
- Using our Site
3.1 You must use our Site and the information available from our Site responsibly. No such information may be used for or in connection with any unlawful, immoral or anti-social purpose, or in a manner which is or may be damaging to our name or reputation.
3.2 You cannot use our Site:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of our Site;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy our Site or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how our Site works.
- Our liability
4.1 Although we hope our Site will be of interest to users, we accept no liability and offer no warranties or conditions in relation to our Site or its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
4.2 Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of our Site, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing our Site be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of a statutory duty, even if foreseeable, for any loss of:
- profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- anticipated savings;
- business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
4.3 If we do not keep to these conditions, then we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site; any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on our Site or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission; or
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from our Site.
- The coaching relationship
5.1 The coaching relationship is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the International Coaching Federation code of Ethics.
5.2 You, the client, are solely responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship.
5.3 You, the client, agree that the coach is not and will not be, liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the coach.
5.4 You, the client, acknowledge that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of your life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. You agree that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively your responsibility.
5.5 You, the client, understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professional guidance as needed. If you are currently under the care of a mental health professional it is recommended that you promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the client and coach.
- Payment Terms & Conditions
6.1 An initial chemistry session will be offered free of charge. After this point full payment is required before embarking upon any of the proposed coaching packages.
6.2 Individual coaching sessions will be invoiced after the coaching session has taken place.
6.3 A minimum of 24hrs notice is required when cancelling or rescheduling coaching sessions. Any sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged as normal.
6.4 If at any point you no longer wish to continue with the coaching sessions, a minimum of 24hrs notice is required for sessions to be refunded.
7.1 If our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
7.2 Any formal legal notices should be sent to us using the details set out on our Site.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8.1 These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use our Site. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
8.2 The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of our Site and these conditions. We control our Site from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to our Site from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using our Site you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using our Site and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
- How to contact us
9.1 If you experience problems with our Site or would like to comment on it, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our Site.